I started writing this post on Thursday night, but then one of my kids started crying and I jumped up and didn’t save what I had written. My husband then jumped on my computer and accidentally erased everything, whoopsie!
- My husband and I just got back from taking the kids to The Greenbrier in West Virginia this week. If you haven’t been, you must check it out. I grew up near there so when I go back I love all of the memories I’ve made there. It’s the perfect destination for a family too because they have SO much to offer. One of our kids got the stomach bug while we were there, but that didn’t put too much of a damper on our trip 😉
- I am OBSESSED with this cape and it would complete any holiday outfit…it comes in 4 colors and I want all 4!
- My favorite place to buy wrapping paper is the Container Store. Plus, they are having a 20% off sale through the 12th. The toughest part is deciding which paper to pick. I’ve listed some of my favorites in the widget below.
- This mascara is my favorite right now. I was in Sephora the other day and I was able to open up a bunch of tubes and look at the brushes. To me, the brush is one of the most important aspects. It gives volumea and length without clumping. Win!
- Last year I bought the cutest personalized ornaments from this Etsy shop. They are super affordable and such a thoughtful gift for anybody in your life. Seriously, they are all custom and such a great gift for a friend or yourself!